Alex Minsky by Michael Stokes

Michael Stokes é um fotógrafo que realiza um lindo trabalho com soldados norte americanos feridos em batalha, por isso eu decidi separar umas para vocês, minhas pequenas mentes pervertidas.

Confira depois do pulo.


Brad Ivanchan

Facebook took this image of Alex Minsky down yesterday and banned me yet again from my Facebook account for an unknown time period. 
War Vet, Alex Minsky - showing me his tattoo 

Christopher Van Etten - USMC

Once a Marine, Always a Marine - Christopher Van Etten

An underwear ad I’d like to see - Model: Christopher, retired United States Marine.  

Alex Minsky - ES Collection

Colin in my vintage WWII uniform.  Colin, a Sgt in the army served in Afghanistan.

Frank

Untitled

Alex Minsky - returned war vet

Alex Minsky

Para ver mais do trabalho dele, acessem o site http://www.michaelstokesphoto.com/